Friday, January 30, 2009

the many blessings in life if we look hard

Hi to all, this week has shown me a lot of challenges but the end result was multiple blessings. It started out tough, having to leave a place where I lived due to unforseen circumstances. At the time of the upheaval I thought things were really bad, however doors are now opening to new opportunities. First I found out just how much all my friends love me as they all came to my rescue, so to speak. Then a job opportunity opened up that I would never expected. I have always wanted to work in a professional position with women who are in crisis, abused, abandoned, etc. and now I may have the chance to do just that due to my misfortune. I can offer hope and healing to these women due to all that I have been through in life. This is awesome. These are some of the wonderful blessings that have come my way.
IT"S ALL AMAZING !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment